The Mover In Me
Even though the world has taken a turn that nobody was expecting and not being the 2020 we all thought we would have with the socialising, holidays, new homes, marriages, birthdays, expanding business and increasing work, the economy and population must keep looking to the future.
As government guidelines are slowly being lifted to a certain extent more companies are back to work and people have a more positive view, the move they intended now does not seem an unreachable event. And the property market is gradually becoming alive once more with movement being shown on any “paused” purchase or relocations.
The movers want to organise the relocation quickly at the best cost at this time, within a given time limit (as there is still uncertainty that situations will change again) and have a stress-free experience. After all, is not having to wait to move to your new premises stressful enough may that be a household or business.
Luckily, due to the work we carry out we have not ceased relocating people, but there has been a decline when transferring commercial stock due to the guidelines the commercial sector must adhere to. So, how do we carry out our services still in an effective, smart, and professional manner?
- We wear relevant PPE for the situation, including feet coverings when entering the premises if a survey is required.
- It is preferably if there is only 1 other person in the house at the time of the survey keeping the approved distance.
- Before offering a site survey we do ask for videos to see the content that requires moving so that we can calculate the timings, the number of vehicles, the equipment and the labour required.
- We also offer our clients a packing service.
- We have sanitising products in the vehicle for not only our hands, but for the actual vehicle also.
- All staff have not travelled abroad in the last 6 months and none have reported serious sickness.
- Should any of the staff show any signs of Covid 19, we would expect to receive the results from the NHS testing location, and not return to work until they are well enough to do so.
- Once your commercial site has been vacated, we can provide a full cleaning service including any refurbishments to return the site to a white box for future leasing.
Unfortunately, Covid 19 is not something we can ignore, it is more of a something we must work with to be able to continue in our growth as a human population and economy. We look forward in being a part of your relocation and making the transition as easy, cost effective and fast as possible.